Techcare, LLC Privacy Policies
Techcare, LLC is committed to fair information practices. Your privacy on the Internet is of the utmost importance to us. Because we gather certain types of information about our users, we feel you should fully understand our policy and the terms and conditions surrounding the capture and use of that information. To demonstrate our commitment to your privacy, we have prepared this statement disclosing our privacy practices. Here, you will learn what identifying information of yours is collected, how and when we might use your information, how we protect your information, who has access to your information, and how you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information We Collect and How We Use It
TECHCARE gathers two types of information about users: directly from the user and from our Web server logs.
Personal information users give us:
Information that users provide through optional, voluntary submissions. These are voluntary submissions to receive our electronic newsletters, event and promotion announcements, and other general communications.
- Electronic newsletters policy: We will offer a free electronic newsletter to users. TECHCARE gathers the email addresses of users who voluntarily subscribe. Users may remove themselves from this mailing list by following the link provided in every newsletter that points users to the subscription management page. Users can also subscribe to the newsletters at the time of registration.
- Polling: We may offer interactive polls to users so they can easily share their opinions with other users and see what our audience thinks about important issues. Opinions or other responses to polls are aggregated and are not identifiable to any particular user. TECHCARE may use a system to "tag" users after they have voted, so they can vote only once on a particular question. This tag is not correlated with information about individual users.
- Surveys: TECHCARE may occasionally conduct user surveys to better target our content to our audience. We sometimes share the aggregated demographic information in these surveys with our sponsors, advertisers and partners. We never share any of this information about specific individuals with any third party.
- Material Downloads: If you would like to download materials offered on our site, we will ask for your name, address, e-mail address or telephone number. We may then contact you with information about other TECHCARE products and services.
Web server logs:
By using our website, you give Techcare, LLC permission to collect information about the pages served to you as an anonymous user for the purpose of calculating aggregate site statistics. When you visit our Web site, we may track information to administer the site and analyze its usage. Examples of information we may track include:
- what kind of browser or computer you use
- the number of links you click within the site
- the state or country from which you accessed the site
- the date and time of your visit
- the name of your Internet service provider
- the Web page you linked to our site from
- the pages you viewed on the site
For other types of registrations, we will ask for your name, address, e-mail address or telephone number. We may then contact you with information about other TECHCARE products and services.
More Details About Information We Collect and Post on our Web Site
TECHCARE operates secure data networks protected by industry standard firewall and password protection systems. Our security and privacy policies are periodically reviewed and enhanced as necessary and only authorized individuals have access to the information provided by our customers. This information is not shared with third parties for marketing purposes. TECHCARE does not disclose any information about any subscriber's usage of our Web site or communications.
Links to Other Companies' Sites:
Any information that you submit can be updated or corrected by emailing us at
If you don't want to receive communication materials from TECHCARE, you can opt out at any time. Emailed communications such as newsletters have an option for opting out at the bottom of the email. Or you can simply send an e-mail message to
. Include your name and contact information, and a message saying you'd like to stop receiving promotional materials.
If our information practices change in a significant way, we will post and highlight the policy changes.
Tell Us What You Think